timahawk How to Send POP From Capitec App In conducting buying and selling transactions, both buying and selling products and services, proof of payment (pop) is very important and cannot be separated.
All types of transactions, both manually and digitally, both between individuals, institutions, and others cannot be separated from proof of payment (pop).
Similar to the Capitec App, users must know how to view and send proof of payment transactions on the Capitec App.
Check out this article further for more information!
What is Proof of Payment?
Proof of payment (pop) is a part of the payment instrument which is proof of the validity of the transaction between the seller and the buyer.
This proof of payment is very important, and should not be omitted. Usually, in digital banking, all transaction evidence is stored digitally as well. This is certainly very helpful for users/customers in the transaction process.
The change from paper to digital is certainly based on changing times and technology, which requires all people to choose practical and efficient ways.
Proof of payment that we often encounter today has various types, including; receipts, cash notes, credit notes, invoices or invoices, debit notes, and checks.
Send POP From Capitec App
How to send proof of payment (pop) from Capitec App is very easy, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Make sure you already have the Capitec app on your phone
- Open the Capitec app on your phone
- Sign in, by entering your remote PIN
- Go to the “Transactions” menu
- Then click the “Payment” menu
- Continue by clicking the “Payment History” menu
- After that, click the three dots in the upper right corner of your screen
- Then select the “Resend Notification” menu
- Enter the email address you want to send proof of payment
- Make sure that the spelling of the Email is correct to avoid sending errors
- Then click the “Send” menu
- Wait a few moments and proof of payment will go directly to the intended email.
That’s how to send proof of payment (pop) from the Capitec application. Very easy right? Hope this article is useful for you.