Is Adamshop Legit — Busy work schedules make it difficult for people to allocate time to shop for their needs. They don’t have time to visit shopping malls. Therefore, they switch to shopping using online shopping sites.
This time we will discuss Adamshop, is Adamshop legit and trustworthy?
What is Adamshop?
Adamshop is an e-commerce website that sells a wide variety of modern clothing in various colors for men and women. The products they sell in their shop are trousers, shorts, t-shirts, girls clothes, dresses, hot pan’s, and many more.
Adamshop Website Details
- Link: https://adamshop.sk/
- Contact: +421 918 838 760
- Email: email@example.com
- Social Media: Facebook and Instagram
- Address: Not available
- Domain unlock date: March 5, 2017
- Certificate: HTTPS
- Shipping Policy: Delivery within 5 to 10 working days
- Return Policy: Returns can be made within 30 days
- Refund Policy: Funds will be returned to your account within 3 to 4 working days
- Payment Address: Not available
Some Cons About the Adamshop Site
- There is no official site address
- No information about the site owner
- No Payment address listed
- There are no customer reviews on their site, this of course raises questions and can cast doubt on the trust of potential buyers
- Very low site trust score, only touching 27% out of 100%. This shows that this site should be wary of
- Alexa Rank. No Alexa rank found for this site
- The language used is not English, of course it will be difficult for some site visitors.
Conclusion, Is Adamshop Legit?
This site does sell a variety of interesting products in various colors, but there are no customer reviews on this site. The level of trust on this site is also very low, nor is there any Alexa ranking found. Plus the official address and payment address are not listed on the site.
With so many cons about this site, it’s hard to believe. We do not recommend this site for you to use as an online shopping platform.
If you still want to shop on this site, you should find out more about this site, in order to avoid fraud that can harm you.