Is Kroll Monitoring Legit — In order to protect their sensitive data, people are starting to care about data security, and become curious about ways to protect their data.
Due to the large number of sites or individuals who export information and data to the public, on the other hand, sites that help secure and provide monitoring systems are also present.
This time we will discuss Kroll Monitoring, can this site be trusted to secure data or vice versa?
What is Kroll Monitoring?
Kroll is a monitoring system that helps in solving cybercrime problems in businesses. Help clients protect data from being leaked. Kroll monitors personal information as well as instant notifications, also giving customers the opportunity to spot fraud.
Kroll Monitoring Specifications
Some specifications regarding the Kroll Monitoring site:
- Domain: www.kroll.com
- Contact: 1212 593 100
- Email: No registered email
- Address: 55 East 52nd Street 17 FL New York 11555
- Site Age: Website is very new, created in 2022
- Alexa Ranking: get a rating of 720069
- Trust Score: 1%
- Social Media: Connect to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Customer Reviews: There are, but many complaints about dissatisfaction with the service
- Payment Methods: Can use all online payment methods.
Advantages of Kroll Monitoring
Some positive results you can get when using Kroll Monitoring:
- You can find a lot of information about the code of conduct and the privacy code of the website
- Supported https protocol, helps payment security
- There are contact details
- Location details are listed on the website
- Social media links are listed on the website
Conclusion: Is Kroll Monitoring Legit?
Based on the search results regarding Kroll Monitoring, we doubt this site, because this site is still new, there is no official Email information, even the trust score only reaches 1%, and there are many complaints related to services and delays in work. So, we increasingly can not trust this site to solve the problem in question.It is better to entrust the security of your data to a more trusted official site than a dubious site like this.