is rewards giant legit — This time we will review Giant Rewards. You may have heard about this site, or have seen its advertisements while surfing social media or other websites.
Rewards Giant is a rewards program that contains several activities that you need to do and then will be rewarded with a $750 reward.
Its activities include playing online games, offering subscriptions, downloading mobile applications, and so on.
Are Rewards Giant Really Legit and Trustworthy?
Are Giant Rewards Legit? Questions like this will certainly arise in the minds of people who want to take part in Rewards Giant. Will Rewards Giant really deliver the rewards they promise or are they just trying to cheat.
Rewards Giant rewards Shein gift cards to those who have completed several offers and deals.Some of the offers in Rewards Giant will require you to buy game characters, subscribe for a fee, and more.
The gift card you receive will depend on the level you have passed as well as the number of your transactions.
Giant Rewards Requirements
- To get a gift card, there are several requirements that you must meet. Here are the requirements:
- United States residents
- 18 years or older
- Have a United States ID
- Fill in your personal data correctly, starting from your full name, phone number, address, and more
- Must complete the deal, some deals will require you to pay a certain amount of money.
Offers on Rewards Giant
- Prize of $5. You have to complete 1 transaction at level 1 and level 2 to get rewards
- Prize of $100. Must complete 1 transaction at level 1, 1 at level 2, and 3 at level 3
- Prize of $250. Completed 1 transaction at level 1, 1 at level 2, 3 at level 3, and 5 at level 4
- Prize of $500. Completed 1 transaction at level 1, 1 at level 2, 3 at level 3, 5 at level 4, and 5 at level 5
- Prize of $750. Completed 1 transaction at level 1, 1 at level 2, 3 at level 3, 5 at level 4, 10 at level 5
- Prize of $1000. Completed 1 transaction at level 1, 1 at level 2, 3 at level 3, 5 at level 4, 15 at level 5
To determine whether this site can be trusted or not is up to you, whether you will easily trust a site that gives money just by completing a few transactions / deals that often require you to spend some money.
Reviews from Trustpilot indicate that this site is a scam. So, what do you think?