Is TextBroker Legit — Today many people are asking to run a business or work as a freelancer. Not only as a side business, being a freelancer also helps increase income and improve one’s abilities.
One of the most in-demand freelance jobs is writing. This job is in great demand because of the ease of workmanship, and can be done anytime and anywhere in a relaxed manner and only requires a clear mind.
This time we will review the TextBroker platform which is a forum for paid writers, is this TextBroker Legit?
what is textbroker?
Textbroker is a content platform/marketplace that connects clients with freelance writers to make money. This platform/content marketplace was founded in Germany in 2007 by Jan Becker-Fochler and is currently based in Las Vegas.
Usually freelance writers and clients collaborate on several writing-related projects such as product descriptions, technical articles, social media posts, blog posts, press releases, web copy, news, and much more.
TextBroker is a great opportunity for aspiring freelancers who love to write. Textbroker’s clients come from all walks of life, from small, large businesses, independent bloggers, and even publishers.
How TextBroker Works
To become a writer at TextBroker, there are several steps you must take, namely:
- Registering: at this stage you only need to provide some personal data such as your name, contact details (email and phone number), date of birth, address, type gender, profession, proof of US residency, and a selfie showing your ID and face.
- Sending Sample Writing: You can send sample writing based on the topic you have chosen, with a minimum of 200 words.
- Ranking: Furthermore, the posts you sent previously will be assessed, the value of your writing can determine the size of the amount of payment you will receive. Ratings are expressed in the form of 2 to 5 stars.
- Setting Up Profile: After successful you can start completing your profile by completing general information data, abilities, samples, languages, interests, and trips.
Accepted by freelance writers based on their ratings, ratings on Textbroker are expressed in 2 to 5 stars.
Payments for writing 500-word articles:
- 2-star ratings paid 0.7 cents/word ($3.50)
- 3-star rating paid 1 cent/word ($5.00)
- 4 star rating paid 1.4 cents/word ($7.00)
- 5 star rating paid 5 cents/word ($25.00)
Reviews About TextBroker
Reviews for Textbroker mostly contain positive feedback, but there are some complaints from employees, namely:
- Low pay
- . Not enough projects done.
- Clients expect 5 star content at 3 star prices.
The positive reviews about Textbroker are:
- Payment on time
- Can choose the job of interest
- Good environment to hone writing skills and get started writing career.
Conclusion, Is TextBroker Legit?
Our TextBroker platform is legit. All information regarding job details and others is very complete and there is nothing to suspect.
There are many positive reviews from employees (freelance writers). There are only a few negative reviews and most of them come from writers who feel that they are not paid enough even though the information about the fee is very clear and the pay they receive is of course in accordance with the abilities and ratings they get.