kaiser website not working — No matter where you are, you can still manage your health using Kaiser Permanente’s apps.
Kaiser Permanente (Kaiserpermanente.org) is one of the largest non-profit healthcare services in the United States, with more than 12 million members.
They operate more than 700 medical offices and 39 hospitals, with a staff of more than 300,000, including over 87,000 doctors and nurses.
More About Kaiser Permanente
Kaiser Permanente was founded on July 21, 1945 by Henry J. Kaiser and dr. Sydney Garfield. Kaiser is based in Oakland, California, United States.
Kaiser consists of 3 entity groups, namely:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital,
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. (KFHP) and its subsidiaries, and
- Regional Permanente Medical Group.
As of 2017, Kaiser Permanente operates in several states including Washington, Hawaii, Oregon, Virginia, California, Colorado, Georgia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia.
Kaiser Website Not Working?
The most frequently reported issues related to Kaiser Permanente issues are:
- Login problem. 60% of users reported that they had problems logging in
- Problem with Website. As many as 27% of users reported problems with the Website, such as an inaccessible website
- Problem with Application. As many as 12% of oars of users report problems with the application, this mostly contains complaints due to bugs in the application.
Kaiser Permanente Server Status
- Website name: Kaiser Permanente
- Domain: https://www.kaiserpermanente.org/
- Response time: 8.78 ms
- Last Down: More than a week ago
Kaiser Permanente Troubleshooting Instructions
Fixed Browser-Related Issues
You can refresh the browser you usually use by pressing CTRL + F5 simultaneouslyMake sure your browser is updated to the latest version.
Fixed DNS Problem
- Clear the local DNS cache. If you are using Windows, you can follow these steps: Start > Command Prompt > type “ipconfig /flushdns” and enter
- If there are still problems, you can use another alternative by using an alternative DNS service other than your ISP.
Contact Kaiser Permanente Customer Service
If there are still many problems that you cannot solve, you should contact customer service so they can help. Here’s how to contact their customer service:
- Open the email application
- Tell all information related to problems that occur in your account
- Email email@example.com
- And visit their Website at http://kp.org/thrive