wewealth legit or scam – Recently, there have been many sites/applications that offer money benefits to their users.
Similar sites/apps only give users a small task, then after completing the task, they will be rewarded with money.
However, sites like this are widely used by scammers to deceive and steal the personal data of their users. Often after completing tasks, users do get money, but they will have difficulty and fail to make withdrawals
This time we will discuss the WeWealth site, is WeWealth Legit or Scam?
What is WeWealth?
WeWealth is an online site that claims that you can earn up to $300 just by completing certain activities or tasks. Activities on WeWealth include downloading certain applications, using certain applications, watching videos, and others.
WeWealth said they have spent more than $14 million to give to users totaling 330K.
Details About WeWealth
- Users will get a registration bonus of $25
- Have more than 1 domain, namely www.4gfreewcm.xyz, www.socialsurveyek.xyz, www.getmoneyfast.xyz
- Claims that WeWealth has spent over $14 million
- Site created on April 22, 2022
- It is not known who owns the site, even after checking using Who.is (a special site to find out who owns the site/domain, and how to contact them)
How WeWealth Works
To earn money from WeWealth, users have to complete several tasks
- First registration, get a bonus of $25
- Downloading certain apps will earn you $10 or more in rewards
- Filling out the survey will get a prize of $ 30 or more
- Inviting people to join WeWealth will get a reward of $50
- If other people join using your referral link/code, you will get a prize of $0.50
WeWealth claims that the reward will be credited to your account within 5 to 10 minutes after you actually complete the task well.
You can make money withdrawals to Cashapp, PayPal, Gift cards, Bitcoin, Western Union, and more.
Conclusion, Is WeWealth Legit or Scam?
We believe that this site is a scam. There are many suspicious things about this site, starting from the age of the site which is only 4 months old, more than 1 domain (there are 3 different domains), no owner information, as well as many user complaints.
Users complain about withdrawals, they say they can’t withdraw their money from WeWealth.
So, what do you think? Are you going to try to use this site to make money?